Finally, I ended my orientation in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan
(KML). Phew, luckily, I managed to overcome the obstacles at there. Cheers for
all of you who managed to survived from the orientation.
Overall, the orientation is really quite fun, to me
personally. Although it was fun, I didn’t enjoy it very well because I just
slept only 2 or 3 hours per day (*p/s all of the students also faced such
horrible situation. )
This was the first time I slept in the dewan when the pensyarah
was giving his/ her talk. Sorry, ><, I didn’t mean it, but really felt
very sleepy so I can’t controlled it at all. Time was precious here, you only
have two choices for you to decide to use your time wisely, that was take
shower or dinner at that period of time. So, you really have to think wise, you want to
clean your body or eat your dinner so you won’t face any gastric.
The facilities at here, well, you don’t compared the
facilities at your house, for sure about it. The wash room also easily flood
because too many people were taking their showers. The canteen also quite limited, maybe because
the orientation was crowded with people,@-@??.
The best part was that I managed to meet a lot of friends at
here, although they are all from jurusan
sains. I still glad to know more friends. My roommates are nice and talk a
lots. I think I am the one who always no idea what are they talking about, and
just smile all the time. XD. Sorry, I am very poor in BM, I didn’t use it for
more than 3 months already.
At last, orientation
was really tough, but at the end meeting others people from different part of
the states are fun. You also can improve your social skill and speaking. So, I still glad I am survived from it, and I
hope my lessons will not be harsh as orientation. Pray for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment