Friday, 10 May 2013

After studying 3 weeks in Sunway College

    3 Weeks passed, I am now in Sibu, which is my home town. Can i say i ended my college life in these short period, well indeed. I am glad that i have a chance to go to study at Labuan under matriculation. It is quite difficult to have a chance to study at there, especially you are not bumiputra, so i am glad that Lord is fair to me. *Praise in His name.
    
       Sunway College is quite nice, as the facilities at there are quite well. I like the IT Lab and library the most! And also, the lectures are not using a chalk to teach, they use computer to teach in class. It sure different from secondary school. Students at here dont have to wear uniform because they dont have any uniform provided for you. Haha, any outfit well do, just need to be neat and proper.
Teacher at here are quite dedicated, they just like to give homeworks to you as to train you to be well prepared in examination. Well, some of the lectures will give some moral advices to us too.

         The difficult thing in college, to me is having conversation in english with others. It really make me a big headache. I am so used to speak chinese in my daily lifestyle. In the other hand, it is a nice experience, i do improve  my english  a lot through this although it is broken english. I have courage to speak to others in english. Homesick is the common thing who are studying awy from parents, especially who are from east malaysia. Well, it is a tough time for me but at the end i learn to become more independent.
 
           So if you want to studying at college, you can also consider sunway college. I admit that it is a nice school to go for further studies at overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment